We offer guided horseback tours of Gettysburg National Military Park between March & November.
- Our most popular tour is the 2-hour historical tour with a Licensed Battlefield Guide
- We occasionally offer a 1-hour scenic ride which does not include history (not available every day)
- All of our tours feature our rescued horses, who have been saved from abuse, neglect, and slaughter, and retrained for a second career as a trail horse
- Our experienced wranglers will accompany you on all rides.
- Tours are available for riders 7 years and older, and up to 210 pounds in weight
When you ride on a tour with us, you will have an unparalleled experience you cannot obtain anywhere else -- a unique combination of:
- a horseback perspective of America's most famous battlefield
- an expert Licensed Battlefield Guide to bring the battle alive
- superb customer service before, during, and after the ride
- the great satisfaction of knowing you have helped save a distressed horse
All of our rides have two exclusive features not available throughout any other horse tour company at Gettysburg:
- a live Licensed Battlefield Guide on all historic tours, who can answer all your questions face-to-face. We NEVER use recorded tape tours or make you wear cumbersome headsets
- a campground store for drinks, snacks, and indoor plumbing (no port a-potties for us!) for your convenience and comfort before and after the ride